Jennifer Aniston era 'Phoebe'

« Older   Newer »

1. oO°PrincessCoco°Oo

User deleted

Una curiosiotà che ho trovato su FriendsCafè carina carina :yeye:

CITAZIONE
    Jennifer Aniston was the inspiration behind Friends' Phoebe, Lisa Kudrow has revealed.

The 46-year-old actress told Easy Living magazine she was not into spiritual living like her kooky character, but Jennifer - who played Rachel - was, so she helped her.

Lisa revealed: "Phoebe was so spiritual and 'out there' - and I wasn't at all. Not. At. All. If anyone was it was Jennifer."

She added: "She introduced me to certain books that gave me an insight into that world - Phoebe's supposed world - which was a more spiritual realm."

The actress also told The Daily Telegraph that even though Friends ended after ten years and ten seasons in 2004, she can never escape her character.

Lisa said: "People still do call me Phoebe and want to talk on the street. Friends is still on here in the US all the time. I try not to notice the attention when I'm out. I usually create some imaginary lines depending on where I am. And I don't look at the periphery, like blinkers. I can't help it. I have always been like that. It's like, 'I don't know those people!' I am not good with people."

She added "I'm joking. I'm quite good with people really!"

In pratica Lisa si è ispirata a Jennifer Aniston, che assomigliava molto al personaggio Phoebe. Era molto 'free' e 'easy going', molto spirituale eheheh =)

2. 'The Shining'

User deleted

Io invece so che Courtney era stata scelta per il ruolo di Rachel, ma lo rifiutò perchè piu' adatta a quello di Monica,e Jennifer era stata scelta per quello di Monica ma poi per gli stessi motivi prese quello di Rachel =)

Joey and Chandler's Roommate ♥

Group
    Coinquiline

Status
    si infatti da Oprah,il giorno dopo la fine di Friends,parlarono di questa somiglianza tra Phoebe e Jennifer soprattutro perchè quest'ultima è svampita,ingenua,sembra quasi vivere in un mondo tutto suo a volte..

che bello ^^

~ Camille Saint-Saëns ~

Group
    *Giornalista di D!RT

Status
    CITAZIONE (MARYtribbiani; @ 9/8/2009, 02:58) 
    si infatti da Oprah,il giorno dopo la fine di Friends,parlarono di questa somiglianza tra Phoebe e Jennifer soprattutro perchè quest'ultima è svampita,ingenua,sembra quasi vivere in un mondo tutto suo a volte..

che bello ^^

Beh se può farvi piacere io sono svampito, ingenuo e vivo costantemente in un mondo delle nuvole..infatti mi sento sempre molto Phoebe...e mi fa piacere sapere che Jen è come me :XD:

5. Estelë.

User deleted

Wow non l'avrei mai detto :)

4 replies since 6/8/2009, 20:35   247 views